Members of a parliamentary panel on Thursday questioned senior officials of the National Testing Agency over allegations surrounding the NEET-UG paper leak.
During a meeting of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Education, NTA Director General Abhishek Singh said the question paper was not leaked through the agency’s system and that the Central Bureau of Investigation is investigating the matter.
Several MPs asked why the examination was cancelled and a re-test announced if there had been no leak through the NTA system. Opposition members also demanded that the CBI probe report be shared with the panel.
NTA officials informed the committee that around 70 per cent of the reforms recommended in the Radhakrishnan Report have already been implemented. They also said the agency is considering conducting future NEET exams through a computer-based testing system to prevent malpractices.
The NEET-UG 2026 examination was held on May 3 for more than 22 lakh candidates across India and abroad.




