Crime Kerala News

Another death occurred after having kuzhimanthi: Food Poisoning

On Saturday, a girl passed away after consuming Kuzhimandhi in yet another episode of food poisoning. Anjushri Parvathi, a native of Thalaklayi in Kasaragod, was the deceased.

Soon after eating the food, which was ordered through an online food delivery app, Anjushri became ill. The grieving family of the dead has made a police station complaint in Melparambu.

Reshmi, a nurse at Kottayam Medical College Hospital, recently passed away from food poisoning after consuming Alfahm (Arabic grilled chicken) at a restaurant in Kottayam’s Sankranthi district. The Food Safety Department was notified by hospital officials about the event, and it conducted an inspection before taking action against the restaurant, including suspending its licence.

0.00 avg. rating (0% score) - 0 votes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *