India News

20 people were brought to the hospital falling ill as a result of gas leak

Dehradun : The leak at the Azad Nagar transit camp in Rudrapur was caused by a torn pipe attached to the 40-50 litre capacity cylinder, according to authorities.

On Tuesday, more than 20 people were hospitalised after becoming ill as a result of a gas leak from a cylinder in Uttarakhand’s Udham Singh Nagar district.

The leak at the Azad Nagar transit camp in Rudrapur was caused by a ripped pipe attached to the 40-50 litre capacity cylinder, according to authorities.Personnel from the State Disaster Response Force swiftly relocated the cylinder to a woodland area to prevent a larger tragedy, and those who complained of trouble breathing were sent to the hospital.

According to authorities, the precise gas in the cylinder is unknown.

0.00 avg. rating (0% score) - 0 votes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.